The National Association of Realtors-India (NAR-INDIA) was established eight years ago as the apex national level organisation of real estate brokers, representing professionals across the length and breadth of the country. NAR-INDIA aims to elevate the standards of practice of the real estate brokerage business to a global level where ethics, transparency, accountability, rule of law and good governance prevail. The objectives of NAR-INDIA are to streamline and promote the profession of real estate brokerage in India.
Today, spread across 28 member associations in India with an overall reach of over 20,000 brokers, NAR-INDIA is ﬁrmly acknowledged as the Voice of Realtors in India. NAR-INDIA strongly believes in the strength of relationships and continues to maintain international aﬃliation with IRPF, NAR Global, ICREA, FIABCI, MIPIM, FNAIM, IEA, MIAMI, AMPI, AEGI and AREAA. At the national level NAR-INDIA has signed bilateral agreements with CREDAI National, NAREDCO, NICMAR, MACCIAand IIRE and continues to maintain its relationship with the National Housing Bank (NHB) – the country’s housing ﬁnance regulator under the Reserve Bank of India, Government of India.
- Provide access to skills and educational opportunities for real estate professionals
- Create networking opportunities for its members through meetings, networking evenings, events, conferences, seminars and conventions
- Establish bilateral and mutual relationships
- Undertake market research and disseminate information
- Lobby with government at national, state and local levels
- Ensure that every member subscribes to and follows the Code of Ethics