ASSOCIATION OF PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS, DELHI NCR
The Association of Property Professionals, Delhi NCR (APP Delhi NCR) is a non-proﬁt society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 in November 2008.
The association is the Delhi Chapter of the National Association of Realtors-India. The chief aim of APP Delhi NCR is to professionalize the real estate brokerage environment in Delhi and the National Capital Region in such a way as to achieve transparency, accountability, fair dealing, professional conduct, ethical practices and overall good governance. APP Delhi NCR is the credible, common voice of real estate professionals in Delhi NCR.
Over the last ﬁve years, APP Delhi NCR has organised several activities towards the achievement of its stated goals and objectives:
- Conducted lectures, certiﬁcation programmes on various aspects of real estate brokerage business
- Invited realtors from the U.S.A. and Europe to conduct specialised training workshops for its members
- Arranged formal evenings and events to enhance opportunities for member-to-member networking
- Organised engagements with developers and builders to further business opportunities for its members
- Instituted a Legal Committee for legal compliance and oﬀering legal assistance to its members
- Set up the Technology Committee to promote the use of new technologies, social media, MLS for the beneﬁt of members
- Inaugurated the Women’s Empowerment Committee to address the concerns of women professionals and further their interests
- Instituted the Government and Institutional Aﬀairs Committee to lobby with various government bodies